From: patcher on
When I type a line in Excel the printing gravitates to the top of the line
and not the bottom. How do I change that?
From: JLatham on
Format --> Cell --> [Alignment] tab and choose the Vertical Alignment setting
you want: top, center, bottom, justified or distributed.

From: Gord Dibben on
Format the cells to have bottom alignment in the Horizontal option.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Gord Dibben on
Make that "vertical" option.

Gord