From: senhor on
I programmed a dll with CVF 6.5 and call it within Excel via a
function. Everything works fine provided only 1-4 cells contain the
function call. I can change the displayed cell outputs by changing
cell values used as inputs. The dll computes a nonlinear system
bucking analysis. Problems arise when I call the dll function from
100+ cells. Then Excel freezes with 100% CPU usage. What are the
mechanics of Excel memory usage and how should I trouble shoot and
solve this problem? The dll function needs to be fit to data via the
Excel Solver routine.