From: Lucky on
BMSoft Systems is a global information technology services company.
Our business is turning client vision into results through the
application of consulting, and managed operations

Job title : Redhat administrator ,

Location : Chicago , IL

Skills:
RedHat administrator , Linux , Red Hat Clusters , Red Hat Linux AS 4.x/
5.x Administration

Required experience:

4+ years hands-on experience supporting RedHat Linux
Good understanding of Enterprise Architecture methodology
Experience with Red Hat Linux AS 4.x/5.x Administration, installation,
products and troubleshooting
Hands-on experience and excellent knowledge of servers hardware;,
problem solving skills with server applications in Linux environments
Basic Networking experienc
Experience with large organizations networks and server farms
Good level of understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, FTP/sFTP, DHCP and
backup software
Clustering software: Red Hat Clusters, Linux-HA,

Excellent opportunity for Redhat Administrator ' s
No calls please, if resume is short listed we will get back to you.
Please send resumes to laxmi(a)bmsoftsystems.com

Laxmi