From: Viviane on

From: Viviane on

"GFF" wrote:

> The answer lies in the words "Windows: No Disk", your PC is looking for a USB
> device - e.g. a USB stick or a cell phone - that you've recently plugged in
> and have removed without using the "remove hardware safely" option in the
> right hand bottom corner of your screen. Put the last USB device you used
> back into the USB port and then use the "remove software safely" option.
>
> The pop up message will disappear.
>

> "MowGreen [MVP]" wrote:
>
> > You do know that Extended Support for SP2 will end in 2010, right ?
> > That means no further security updates will be available for the system
> > unless SP3 is installed by then.
> >
> > With SP3 installed, Extended Support will end in 2014.
> >
> > Your choice, Mike.
> >
> > Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3)
> > Use this forum for all issues related to Windows XP SP3
> > http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=2010&SiteID=17
> > or
> > http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?ln=en-us&prid=11273&gprid=522131
> >
> > " Free unlimited installation and compatibility support is available for
> > Windows XP, but only for Service Pack 3 (SP3). This support for SP3 is
> > valid until April 14, 2009. For more information about this policy,
> > visit the Windows XP Support Lifecycle page located at
> > http://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle/?p1=3223. Availability of chat or
> > e-mail support differs depending on your geographic location. For
> > customers residing in North America or Canada, chat and e-mail support
> > is available.
> >
> > Some issues may require more advanced support for which there is a charge. "
> >

> > MowGreen [MVP 2003-2008]
> > ===============
> > *-343-* FDNY
> > Never Forgotten
> > ===============
> >

> > Mike wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Dan,
> > > I removed service pack 3 and now everything runs ok - takes a while, but
> > > worth it - hope this is of use.
> > > Cheers, Mike.
> > >
> > Dear Mike & Dan:

Have had the Windows-No Disk / Error Processing Message c0000013 Parameters
75b6bf7c since April of 2010. This Error message appeared AFTER an automatic
Windows Update download. I have had my CPU at the computer shop twice
already and the guys there cannot discover what the problems is.

I have uninstalled and re-installed all printer original software,
downloaded updates and installed those. I have uninstalled SP3; I have
always used the "remove software safely" when using a cell phone, flash
drive, etc.

Sometimes I wonder if Microsoft deliberately causes errors of this type to
try to force the people that use Windows XP into switching to the latest
operating system: Windows 7. Can't prove it, but it sure is suspicious that
numerous XP users have the SAME problem!