From: Amadeus on
Hi,

On Application Events Log of my Exchange server i have This Error ( Event
ID:1160 Source: MSExchangeIS)

Database resource failure error 0xfffffae1 occurred in function
JTAB_BASE::EcConfig while accessing the database "First Storage Group\Mailbox
Store for NAME OF MAIL BOX STORE (ServerName)".

Some one can help me to interprat or to debug this error?!!!!

Thx

Merci

From: Frisbee� on
"Amadeus" <Amadeus(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> On Application Events Log of my Exchange server i have This Error ( Event
> ID:1160 Source: MSExchangeIS)
>
> Database resource failure error 0xfffffae1 occurred in function
> JTAB_BASE::EcConfig while accessing the database "First Storage
> Group\Mailbox
> Store for NAME OF MAIL BOX STORE (ServerName)".
>
> Some one can help me to interprat or to debug this error?!!!!
>
> Thx
>
> Merci

Sorry I can't help, but I wanted you to know that I just love your music.

From: Kline Sphere on
>Sorry I can't help, but I wanted you to know that I just love your music.

I prefer Bach

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
From: catwalker63 on
Kline Sphere piffled away vaguely:

>>Sorry I can't help, but I wanted you to know that I just love your music.
>
> I prefer Bach
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

I'm kinda into Chopin and Debussy, myself.

--

Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

From: Jonathan Roberts on
Amadeus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Application Events Log of my Exchange server i have This Error ( Event
> ID:1160 Source: MSExchangeIS)
>
> Database resource failure error 0xfffffae1 occurred in function
> JTAB_BASE::EcConfig while accessing the database "First Storage Group\Mailbox
> Store for NAME OF MAIL BOX STORE (ServerName)".
>
> Some one can help me to interprat or to debug this error?!!!!
>
> Thx
>
> Merci

Post in the Exchange server newsgroup for starters.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: 70-293 simulations
Next: MCAS