From: Josh.Bopp on
Hi,

I'm looking to defrag my Exchange 2007 database. Could someone provide some
guidance or the commands I would run from command shell or commandlets to run.
Or a nice article that would walk me throough this?
--
Josh Bopp
James Armstrong
From: M on
Hello:

What is the reason that you want to do a defrag? In most cases it's not
necessary. See my post at
http://sysadmin-e.com/2010/03/19/exchange-database-and-defrag/.

--
Regards,