From: daveginorge on
Hi All. I would like someone if possible to end some confussion I have.
I assume that there is a database limit of 75Gb. Now is that the EACH user
size or the overall database in the storage group size. I ask this as I read
an article from TechNet called "Exchange Server 2007 Editions and Client
Access Licenses " where he states that the Database storage limit is 16 TB
per database and 5 db's for standard version.

Please if some one could clarify this for me.
Thanks in advance.
Dave

From: "Lee Derbyshire [MVP]" email a on
"daveginorge" <daveginorge(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi All. I would like someone if possible to end some confussion I have.
> I assume that there is a database limit of 75Gb. Now is that the EACH user
> size or the overall database in the storage group size. I ask this as I
> read
> an article from TechNet called "Exchange Server 2007 Editions and Client
> Access Licenses " where he states that the Database storage limit is 16 TB
> per database and 5 db's for standard version.
>
> Please if some one could clarify this for me.
> Thanks in advance.
> Dave

This might help:
http://blogs.technet.com/haroldwong/archive/2007/05/04/exchange-server-2007-standard-edition-unlimited-database-size.aspx
Lee.

--

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP
www.leederbyshire.com
lee a.t leederbyshire d.o.t c.o.m