From: Craig on
I installed an Exchange 2010 server into our 2003 org, and I have 1 mailbox
on the 2010 server.
When I open outlook 2007 connect to the 2010 mailbox I am getting an SSL
warning about our server.LOCAL cert. It also looks like it is not
downloading the OAB.

Prior to this I changed the default exchange ssl (attached to our internal
..local domain) to an external .com single ssl. And I believe I changed all
the URL's (including the OAB urls) to point to the .com links.
get-oabvirtualdirectory is showing me the .com domains.

Can someone tell me why Outlook is still looking at the .local domain and
giving me this error?

Thanks in advance!
Craig