From: Tarun Verma on
We have Exchange 2007 setup with HA feature using CCR all servers has SP1 and
RollUp9. Whenever we perform any maintenance on the servers by transferring
cluster resources from one node to another it fails with error "failed
because of a transient communication error with the Windows Cluster service"
and all mailbox stores goes into dismouted state.

We always move exchange resources followed by windows resources;
Move-ClusteredMailboxServer -identity:"Resource Name" -TargetMachine:Server2
-MoveComment:"patching"

cluster group "Resource Name" /move:Server2

Please revert if anyone has any idea on this.
From: Tarun Verma on
We also always ensure that storage copy status is healthy before failing over
to secondary node. Command Use: Get-StorageGroupCopyStatus