From: rakesh on
Dear all,

I have a webamil account for all our existing users and now i had installed MS Mail exchange server 2003. I need to integrate my exchange server with my webmail. I mean all the mails from outlook -> exchange server -> webmail.
Any mails from webmail -> exchange server -> outlook. Where and What settings i need to do in my Mail exchange server.

Where I need to specify my webmails Pop3 and SMTP IP or domain name in my exchange server. If any link pls specify to my mail rakeshhaari(a)gmail.com.

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh.

EBCDIC Encoding with .NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/4c62686b-7561-4c84-8935-0e2a7d65f615/ebcdic-encoding-with-net.aspx