From: feeler on
I restored my exchange database to a RSG and when I try to merge info from my
RSG mailbox to my production mailbox it completes some folders, then fails
with the following:

Error occurred in the step: Moving messages.
Failed to copy messages to the destination
mailbox store with error:
MAPI or an unspecified service provider.
ID no: 00000000-0000-00000000
C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\L
ogging\MigrationLogs\restore-Mailbox20070709
-120127-6574910.xml

I found the following in the event viewer:

The restore-mailbox task for mailbox 'Jon Feilding' failed.
Error: Failed to copy messages to the destination mailbox store with error:
MAPI or an unspecified service provider.
ID no: 00000000-0000-00000000

I'm logged in with full exchange permissions. I ran the following to merge
the data:

[PS] C:\EXCH64_SP1\scripts>Restore-Mailbox -RSGMailbox 'Jon Feilding'
-RSGDataba
se 'exchbe\Recovery Storage Group\Mailbox Database' -id 'Jon Feilding'
-TargetFo
lder 'JFeilding Email'

The folder JFeilding Email gets created and starts getting populated, then
it dies on the deleted items folder. The JFeilding Email folder and the
messages it contained are automatically deleted right after failure.

Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: Message Tracking
Next: Exchange Task Error