From: Sandeep Thakker on
I am using Exchange 2007 SP1. I have used Exmerge with Exchange 2003. So I
am aware of providing proper permissions etc. I am required to archive
ex-employees mailboxes before removing them. I am trying to use Exmerge and
it's giving me an error dapi.dll not found. So I tried another server
Windows 2003 SP2 Exchange Management console installed on it but now get
error about Exchem.dll can not be located in dynamic link library.

I am local admin/domain admins to both of these machines and have
appropriate read rights to the account on Exchnage Server.
I have been running Exmerge from C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange
Server\bin folder where Exchange Management tools are installed.

Any suggestion?

From: Martin Blackstone on
Exmerge while still usable in 2007 takes a back seat to the new Export
Mailbox commands.
You can Google "Exchange 2007 Export Mailbox" for tons of info, or start
here:

http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2007/04/13/437745.aspx

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb266964(EXCHG.80).aspx

From: Sandeep Thakker on
Grat and Thanks that's easier than I thought. I did not look in that
direction.

From: Martin Blackstone on

"Andy David {MVP}" <adavid(a)pleasekeepinngcheesebucket.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:52:06 -0700, "Martin Blackstone"
> <martinb(a)myrealbox.com> wrote:
>
>>I'm with you!
>
> And in your dreams!

::hugs!::