From: adacrypt on

These are the proposed new broader crypto classes.

Explicit Encapsulation.
All existing mainstream cryptography belongs in this class in which
the plaintext is transformed and encapsulated directly as cipher text
and later recovered piecemeal by some special means. The ciphertext
string is rather like a zip-file that requires some extraordinary
opener. That opener is there for the finding by any cryptanalyst,
however. This cryptography is given ‘practically’ unbreakable class
only by the authorities.

Mutual Database Cryptography.
The latter of these two classes uses the cipher text as nothing more
than markup language that indexes the arrays of the unique databases
that the entities share by mutual arrangement thus giving the required
structure to the messagetext. Decryption is impossible to all others
hence it is being ascribed theoretically unbreakable class in terms of
the industry standards. Intercepting the ciphertext yields nothing
more than worthless implicit data to any cryptanalyst. - adacrypt
From: Richard Outerbridge on
In article
<13473722-2219-4592-a678-fef834ef34c1(a)y14g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
adacrypt <austin.obyrne(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> These are the proposed new broader crypto classes.
>
> Explicit Encapsulation.

This would seem to be what was classically called a 'cipher'.

> Mutual Database Cryptography.

This seems to describe what was classically called a 'code'.

Why do we need "... new broader crypto classes"?

outer
From: Maaartin on
On Apr 19, 5:58 pm, adacrypt <austin.oby...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Mutual Database Cryptography.
> The latter of these two classes uses the cipher text as nothing more
> than markup language that indexes the arrays of the unique databases
> that the entities share by mutual arrangement thus giving the required
> structure to the messagetext.

Either is your "database" long enough to be used as OTP, or not.

In former case, why to bother with anything else, you can do neither
better nor simpler than OTP.

Otherwise, show us any reason WHY your indexing should be any secure.

> Decryption is impossible to all others

How does it come? Imagine a message consisting of lowercase english
letters only and the "database" consisting of only 26 distinct
characters. What you get from "Mutual Database Cryptography" is
monoalphabetic cipher, quite far from theoretically or practically
unbreakable. With longer "database" it gets better, but nowhere to
unbreakable.