From: Wayne on
Is there a reasonably simple and elegant way of exporting a 3 page
report to Powerpoint? I've looked at the Stephen Lebans method of
exporting the pages to separate images and then importing them into
the Powerpoint presentation, but I would like something that is more
automated and less confusing for the user if possible.

What I'm looking for is code that can be allocated to a Menu Bar or
Ribbon button that can be clicked when the report is being displayed
on screen, Powerpoint will open and the 3 report pages will appear in
3 Powerpoint slides. Is this possible or am I asking too much?

From: Wayne on
This is obviously not straightforward which is rather perplexing given
that we are talking about 2 Office applications.

From: Salad on
Wayne wrote:
> This is obviously not straightforward which is rather perplexing given
> that we are talking about 2 Office applications.

Maybe it isn't a common task or request.

Here's a couple of links but they may not fit your bill
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa159920%28office.11%29.aspx
http://www.indezine.com/products/powerpoint/cool/accessinpowerpoint.html
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-1667317.php
http://bytes.com/topic/access/answers/531916-export-access-report-multiple-pages-into-powerpoint
http://www.databaselessons.com/access-data-to-powerpoint-1.php
http://www.ljzsoft.com/pptreport/pptreport-faq.htm

You might have to google a bit to find some solutions.
From: Wayne on
On Apr 1, 12:22 pm, Salad <sa...(a)oilandvinegar.com> wrote:

> Maybe it isn't a common task or request.
>
> Here's a couple of links but they may not fit your billhttp://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa159920%28office.11%29.aspxhttp://www.indezine.com/products/powerpoint/cool/accessinpowerpoint.htmlhttp://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-1667317.phphttp://bytes.com/topic/access/answers/531916-export-access-report-mul...http://www.databaselessons.com/access-data-to-powerpoint-1.phphttp://www.ljzsoft.com/pptreport/pptreport-faq.htm
>
> You might have to google a bit to find some solutions.

Thanks for the links Salad. I'd Googled but had only found a couple of
these links. I'll trawl through the others that you've supplied.