From: Babuppa on
Hi,

I am working with weekly timeshets in Excel and I am using the same form
every week, but save it as a file named "Timesheet 20100122" for a week
ending on Fri, Jan 22, 2010 (Our accounting week period). Therefore the daily
hours appear every week in the same cell. I would need to export these hours
to another - summarizing - spreadsheet (For example and invoice spreadsheet)
somehow automatically. Any help would be welcomed.

Thanks for your help,

Cheers,
From: Ron de Bruin on
Try