From: Daniel on
I have a form which when clicking the command button transfers (or exports)
the data from two separate tables in my database into two separate Excel
spreadsheets

While this is running, I would like to show its status using a progress bar
(built into the form, rather than showing it on the status bar, which is
hidden) - I've searched on the net but cannot seem to find what I am looking
for.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Dan

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
How about this one:

http://accessmvp.com/SDaigle/ProgressMeter.ZIP

--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: Daniel on
that'll do me fine - thank you very much