From: Malcolm on
Hi ,

I am creating a scorecard for a client which shows a range of kpi's . I
would like to fit this on one page ?

The excel sheet fits onto two pages when i export it .The client is
quite pedantic about this .

I have tried just about everything . Any suggestions will be appreciated .It
is a matrix .

Regards

Malcolm

From: Bruce L-C [MVP] on
I suggest instead of a matrix that you use a pivot statement in your sql
statement. Pivot does the same thing as the matrix as long as you do not
have a variable number of columns. I'm assuming that since this is a
scorecard that it isn't variable. Then when you use a table object to show
the data you have more control over the layout.

--
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services