From: Arlene on
The report I am transfering has 9 columns of numbers. In some of the columns
the numbers are 3 ceros (000) or 003, etc. when I transfer the report to
excel, the numbers are changed from 000 to just 0. How can I prevent excel
from changing the 000 to only one 0 or the 003 to 3?
From: Steve on
003 is not a number! 003 is text. Change the format of the Excel column to
text.

Steve
santus(a)penn.com

From: Jerry Whittle on
Instead of exporting a report, export a query with the same data. Use the
CStr or Format functions to change the numbers to text. Right now Excel sees
the results as numbers therefore strips off any leading zeros.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: soso on

‏‏كتب "Arlene" <Arlene(a)discussions.microsoft.com> في رسالة