From: Beliavsky on
I thought this article would interest some c.l.f. readers.

http://www.iop.org/activity/groups/subject/comp/News/file_21759.pdf
Expressive programming for computational physics
in Fortran 95+

Dedicated to John W. Backus 1924-2007

G´abor Cs´anyi1, Steven Winfield, James Kermode, Mike Payne
TCM Group, Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge,
J.J. Thomson Avenue, Cambridge, CB3 0HE, United Kingdom

Alessio Comisso
University of Trieste, Dipartimento di Materiali e di Risorse Naturali
Via A. Valerio 6, Trieste, TS Italy

Alessandro De Vita
Department of Physics, King’s College London,
Strand, London, United Kingdom, and
DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center and CENMAT-UTS, Trieste, Italy

Noam Bernstein
Center for Computational Materials Science,
Naval Research Laboratory, Washingon DC, USA
From: Arjen Markus on
On 1 jun, 19:13, Beliavsky <beliav...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> I thought this article would interest some c.l.f. readers.
>
> http://www.iop.org/activity/groups/subject/comp/News/file_21759.pdf
> Expressive programming for computational physics
> in Fortran 95+
>
> Dedicated to John W. Backus 1924-2007
>
> G´abor Cs´anyi1, Steven Winfield, James Kermode, Mike Payne
> TCM Group, Cavendish Laboratory, University of Cambridge,
> J.J. Thomson Avenue, Cambridge, CB3 0HE, United Kingdom
>
> Alessio Comisso
> University of Trieste, Dipartimento di Materiali e di Risorse Naturali
> Via A. Valerio 6, Trieste, TS Italy
>
> Alessandro De Vita
> Department of Physics, King’s College London,
> Strand, London, United Kingdom, and
> DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center and CENMAT-UTS, Trieste, Italy
>
> Noam Bernstein
> Center for Computational Materials Science,
> Naval Research Laboratory, Washingon DC, USA

Looks interesting, indeed! Thanks.

Regards,

Arjen