From: =?UTF-8?B?TWFydMOtbiBNYXJxdcOpcw==?= on
Forgot to say: Thanks Greg for the missing information about setting
variables with IT.

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador
From: Gregory Currie on
Martín Marqués wrote:
> Forgot to say: Thanks Greg for the missing information about setting
> variables with IT.

No problem.

I believe the documentation suggests you rely on buggy behaviour.

I will be going through the documentation to try and ensure proper
accuracy and completeness. If there is a specific part of the
documentation that is not complete or misleading, feel free to let me know.

Thank you once again.