From: Frustrated Researcher Frustrated on
I need to take a total from one workbook and link it to another book on the
same network. The 2nd book will be edited by other users and i need to be
able to have their amounts added to my total from the first workbook. I've
tried paste link but all I get is an image that shows the value of the cell
in the linked workbook. This does not allow me to use it in a formula. How
can I reference the total in the first workbook in a way that will allow me
to use it in a formula in the second workbook?
From: ozgrid.com on
Add the reference to the 2nd Workbook and then Cut and move the reference to
the 1st Workbook.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley