From: Zack G on
I am using SQL Reporting Services for SQL Server 2005. I have a report
that uses a page header as a cover page. When the report renders in
the browser, the cover page prints once (as expected) and then the
data begins on page two. When the report is exported to a PDF, I get
two cover pages. The first cover page does not print the report items
fields so I can identify it as the "extra" page. The second cover page
is identical to the cover page that renders in the browser. Does
anyone have any ideas what I can take a look at?
From: a a r o n . k e m p f on
figure out why your page is too wide? that's the first thing that I'd
look for