From: BAC on
Please can anyone help with me with some VBA Coding for an excel spreadsheet.

I need to extract the year 2010 data from a master file copy it to a new
spreadsheet, and need to keep it linked. They have set up the spreadsheet
with blank rows and also wants to keep the all the formatting. Paste linking
does not work for her.

Can anyone please help me with some VB Coding to do this job, as I am really
not sure how to even start this.

Any help would be appreciated.
--
Thanks
BAC
From: Dennis Tucker on

BAC

I can help. I will need the following items.
1. A copy of the "master file".
2. The name of the "new spreadsheet" you want the data copied too.
3. The pathname(location) where item 1 resides on your computer.
4. The pathname(location) where you want item 2 to reside on your computer.

What version of Excel do you have?

Dennis

From: BAC on
Hi Dennis
I am using Office2007, but it is for a person using 2003, for the moment the
reside on the local drive C: How do I get the copy of the file to you

much appreciated

BAC
--
Thanks
BAC

From: Dennis Tucker on
dennis13030(a)cox.net
Just attach it.

I still need the following items.
1. A copy of the "master file".
2. The name of the "new spreadsheet" you want the data copied too.
3. The pathname(location) where item 1 resides on your computer.
Please be specific. I.e. "C:\MyFolder\MySubFolder"