From: Dr J R Stockton on
In comp.lang.javascript message <5r3m16lt8kuk830ui7tubeki4s7omg80ih(a)4ax.
com>, Fri, 18 Jun 2010 06:26:29, Jeff North <jnorthau(a)yahoo.com.au>
posted:

>Maybe at the top of this FAQ entry you should include the wikipedia
>quote just so it is clear to everyone what content means :-)

No. The meaning of the question, as originally intended, is clear. If
the word is contentious, the answer is to not use it.

EITHER "How do I visually modify the current page?" and the answer deals
both with changing the text to new text and with changing the style of
displayed items ;

OR "How do I change the text shown the current page?" AND
"How do I change the appearance of the current page?" WITH, for each, a
reference to changing style.display and style.visibility.

A good FAQ writer, having had his attention drawn to a topic, will pay
considerable attention to the composing of one or more suitable section
subject lines.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London UK. ?@merlyn.demon.co.uk Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Proper <= 4-line sig. separator as above, a line exactly "-- " (RFCs 5536/7)