From: FAQ server on
FAQ Topic - Javascript Libraries

No javascript libraries are endorsed by this group.
If you are looking for help using a library, visit that library's
discussion group instead.

The complete comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at
http://jibbering.com/faq/

--

The sendings of these daily posts are proficiently hosted
by http://www.pair.com.

From: Jeff North on
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 23:00:03 +0000, in comp.lang.javascript "FAQ
server" <javascript(a)dotinternet.be>
<4c48cd7b$0$276$14726298(a)news.sunsite.dk> wrote:

>| -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>| FAQ Topic - Javascript Libraries
>| -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>|
>| No javascript libraries are endorsed by this group.
>| If you are looking for help using a library, visit that library's
>| discussion group instead.
>|

>| The complete comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at
>| http://jibbering.com/faq/

Totally untrue!!!!!
DM totally endorses my library err his library. :-P
From: David Mark on
On Jul 22, 9:07 pm, Jeff North <jnort...(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 23:00:03 +0000, in comp.lang.javascript "FAQ
> server" <javascr...(a)dotinternet.be>
>
> <4c48cd7b$0$276$14726...(a)news.sunsite.dk> wrote:
> >| -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >| FAQ Topic - Javascript Libraries
> >| -----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >|
> >| No javascript libraries are endorsed by this group.
> >| If you are looking for help using a library, visit that library's
> >| discussion group instead.
> >|

> >| The complete comp.lang.javascript FAQ is at
> >|http://jibbering.com/faq/
>
> Totally untrue!!!!!

Totally bogus, dude. :)

> DM totally endorses my library err his library. :-P

I am not the group. And I don't so much as endorse "My Library" but
suggest it as an alternative to those who feel they must (or are
ordered to) use a GP library. Of course, more people use it to learn
than to create, which is what it was originally intended for.

Pages: 1
Prev: JavaScript editor
Next: CreateTextFile