From: David Mark on
On Aug 7, 10:40 pm, Bwig Zomberi <zomberiMAPSONNOS...(a)gmail.com>
wrote:
> David Mark wrote:
> > On Jul 30, 5:56 am, Bwig Zomberi<zomberiMAPSONNOS...(a)gmail.invalid>
> > wrote:
>
> >> Maybe it is time to give up on the "doc" thing. You sound like a
> >> hypochondiac.
>
> > You might want to look that word up.  And, as if it is any of your
> > business, Stockton is sort of an Elmer Fudd to my Bugs Bunny.  ;)
>
> Bugs Bunny called everyone as "doc" - Daffy, Devil, Wile E.

So?

> I don't think Stockton is any sort of Fudd.

You don't know him very well, do you?

> >> And, when you plug in My Library anywhere, identify your
> >> association with it.
>
> > What are you talking about?  For one, there's no mention of My Library
> > here.  For two, who on earth doesn't know who wrote it at this point?
> > And for three, if they don't know, my name address are at the top of
> > every page.
>
> I was referring to other posts where you bashed competing libraries and
> intro'd My Library to newcomers as if you were an innocent third party.

Odd choice to respond to this post then. If you have a problem with
other posts, I suggest you respond to them. But I put it to you that
you imagined them.

> First, it is dishonest.

Something you imagined is dishonest? Again, no matter what you think
you saw, my name is at the top of every page related to My Library.

> More important, it automatically discredits the
> good work you have done to My Library.

Your imagination does not discredit anything I have done.

> Just say, you have written this
> library and the poster should give it a try. Give links to back up your
> claims.

Claims about what?