From: Doug on
I have an ati x300 pcie graphics card. I just updated to FC12. when I
go to change the screen resolution, most of the resolutions that were
available in FC11 are gone. If I change it KDE the system panel
disappears but KDE says it is still there. is there a way to add the
missing screen sizes and fix KDE so that the system panel is not
invisible.
From: J.O. Aho on
Doug wrote:
> I have an ati x300 pcie graphics card. I just updated to FC12. when I
> go to change the screen resolution, most of the resolutions that were
> available in FC11 are gone. If I change it KDE the system panel
> disappears but KDE says it is still there. is there a way to add the
> missing screen sizes and fix KDE so that the system panel is not
> invisible.

Install the binary driver from AMD.

--

//Aho