From: Cliff Blair on
A friend created a site using iweb. I'm trying to touch it up a bit but
as only slightly better than novice, I'm having difficulties with the
convoluted code. My most recent and important problem is that two
different versions of IE cannot see the site but FF 3.6 sees it just fine.
What could I have done to bring this about and how can I fix it? By the
way, I did clear the FF cache.

The site is at:

http://www.coveridgechalet.com

Many thanks,

cliff
From: Cliff Blair on
On 8/11/2010 6:34 AM, Cliff Blair wrote:
> A friend created a site using iweb. I'm trying to touch it up a bit but
> as only slightly better than novice, I'm having difficulties with the
> convoluted code. My most recent and important problem is that two
> different versions of IE cannot see the site but FF 3.6 sees it just fine.
> What could I have done to bring this about and how can I fix it? By the
> way, I did clear the FF cache.
>
> The site is at:
>
> http://www.coveridgechalet.com
>
> Many thanks,
>
> cliff

Thanks for all the input. I've got things working now but haven't a clue
as to what exactly was wrong. So many errors it's hard to say.

Thanks again.

cliff