From: Rick Lyons on
On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 21:03:06 -0500, "fuggles"
<robertsonb(a)n_o_s_p_a_m.gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello forum,
>
>I am working on an FFT (radix2), and prototyping it in Matlab. As of now
>its only 1 stage. My problem is twofold, although I suspect they are both
>linked to 1 problem.

[Snipped by Lyons]

Hello fuggles,
In the 2nd edition of my DSP book, I give an algorithm to
compute the twiddle factors of a decimation-in-time radix-2
FFT. (In my upcoming book I've added an algorithm to
compute the twiddle factors of a decimation-in-frequency
radix-2 FFT.)

In any case fuggles, you have a look at the information at:

http://www.eetimes.com/design/industrial-control/4007620/DSP-Tricks-Computing-Fast-Fourier-Transform-Twiddle-Factors

Good Luck,
[-Rick-]