From: Andrei Makeev on
Hello,

I wonder if there exists a C/C++, Fortran, or
Python library for calculating a Fourier Transform of a
logarithmically-binned times series? Unfortunately FFTW
C-library is only good for uniformly-spaced time series.

Thank you!
~Andrei.
From: cplxphil on
On Jan 29, 5:29 pm, Andrei Makeev <amak...(a)gmu.edu> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wonder if there exists a C/C++, Fortran, or
> Python library for calculating a Fourier Transform of a
> logarithmically-binned times series? Unfortunately FFTW
> C-library is only good for uniformly-spaced time series.
>
> Thank you!
> ~Andrei.

You may want to try asking this question in comp.programming, or a
language-specific forum/group; most of the discussion on comp.theory
is more centered around the mathematical side of computer science,
rather than around subjects such as the existence of a particular kind
of library. Granted, your question relates to that in a sense; but I
think you're more likely to get a relevant answer on
comp.programming. (This is particularly true because not as many
people use comp.theory any more.)

-Phil