From: Medris on
Hi,

I am using DSK6713 in my work, I want to try FFTsintable example in Rulph
Chassaing book but when I debug the code to get .out file I got this
error
<"C6713dskinit.h", line 3: fatal error: could not open source file
"dsk6713.h" > Although the file"dsk6713.h" is existed in the
directory of the project. So would you please tell me what is the wrong
here?

Thanks a lot.

Medris

From: Donald Reay on
On Oct 25, 7:22 am, "Medris" <maboz...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using DSK6713 in my work, I want to try FFTsintable example in Rulph
> Chassaing book but when I debug the code to get .out file I got this
> error
> <"C6713dskinit.h", line 3: fatal error: could not open source file
> "dsk6713.h" > Although the file"dsk6713.h" is existed in the
> directory of the project. So would you please tell me what is the wrong
> here?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Medris

Hello Medris,

I'm not sure whether I can tell you exactly what's wrong. However,
here are a few ideas.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "Although the file"dsk6713.h"
is existed in the directory of the project."
dsk6713.h is supplied as part of the Code Composer installation and
should be in folder
c:\CCStudio_v3.1\C6000\dsk6713\include
Try right-clicking on the name dsk6713.h as it appears in the Include
folder in the project view window and selecting Properties. This
should tell you whether or not the project is picking it up.
If it is not being picked up by the project you may need to add c:
\CCStudio_v3.1\C6000\dsk6713\include as the Include Search Path (-i)
under the compiler preprocessor settings in Build Options.

Are you using CCS version 3.1? Can you get other examples from the
book to compile?
The aforementioned setting in Build Options is one of the things you
may have to do in order to get the examples from the book to work with
CCS version 3.1.

Hope this helps.

Donald

From: Medris on
>On Oct 25, 7:22 am, "Medris" <maboz...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am using DSK6713 in my work, I want to try FFTsintable example in
Rulph
>> Chassaing book but when I debug the code to get .out file I got this
>> error
>> <"C6713dskinit.h", line 3: fatal error: could not open source file
>> "dsk6713.h" > Although the file"dsk6713.h" is existed in the
>> directory of the project. So would you please tell me what is the
wrong
>> here?
>>
>> Thanks a lot.
>>
>> Medris
>
>Hello Medris,
>
>I'm not sure whether I can tell you exactly what's wrong. However,
>here are a few ideas.
>
>I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "Although the file"dsk6713.h"
>is existed in the directory of the project."
>dsk6713.h is supplied as part of the Code Composer installation and
>should be in folder
>c:\CCStudio_v3.1\C6000\dsk6713\include
>Try right-clicking on the name dsk6713.h as it appears in the Include
>folder in the project view window and selecting Properties. This
>should tell you whether or not the project is picking it up.
>If it is not being picked up by the project you may need to add c:
>\CCStudio_v3.1\C6000\dsk6713\include as the Include Search Path (-i)
>under the compiler preprocessor settings in Build Options.
>
>Are you using CCS version 3.1? Can you get other examples from the
>book to compile?
>The aforementioned setting in Build Options is one of the things you
>may have to do in order to get the examples from the book to work with
>CCS version 3.1.
>
>Hope this helps.
>
>Donald

Thanks a lot for your help, ya the mistake was in the path. Thank you very
much again for your help.

Best Regards.

Medris

Pages: 1