From: Roel Kluin on
In arch/frv/kernel/traps.c, show_backtrace(), if sp is 0
then the dump does not succeed because stop was set to 0
and unaltered when we reach the unsigned comparison:

while (tos < stop) {...}

The naming stop may on the other hand suggest that this
is desired, is it?

Roel
From: roel kluin on
On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Roel Kluin <roel.kluin(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> In arch/frv/kernel/traps.c, show_backtrace(), if sp is 0
> then the dump does not succeed because stop was set to 0
> and unaltered when we reach the unsigned comparison:
>
>  while (tos < stop) {...}

I was mistaken, a while (tos >= stop) won't end

Roel