From: 65coupei6 on
Just as the topic states. Works great. Includes original manual but
not the original disk, Software is provided on a disk or links can be
provided for download.

$40 shipping anywhere in the US or Canada. Or make offer.
Papyal ok.
From: mister.packrat on
On Jan 22, 11:39 am, 65coupei6 <65coup...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Just as the topic states.  Works great. Includes original manual but
> not the original disk,  Software is provided on a disk or links can be
> provided for download.
>
> $40 shipping anywhere in the US or Canada.  Or make offer.
> Papyal ok.

Send me an email mister(dot)packrat(at)gmail(dot)com), I would be
interested to buy it for $40 (including shipping to zip 5 2 3 0 5).