From: Leon on
Hi Everybody.

I never dealt with ftp site before.
I have a task of creating program that would log in to our business partner
ftp site, upload our file to their site, and then download their file.
Does anyone know where I can get any clues to how accomplish this task.

Thank you in advance
From: Brian Cryer on
"Leon" <Leon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everybody.
>
> I never dealt with ftp site before.
> I have a task of creating program that would log in to our business
> partner
> ftp site, upload our file to their site, and then download their file.
> Does anyone know where I can get any clues to how accomplish this task.
>
> Thank you in advance

Can't say I've done it myself in .NET. Google showed up a number of hits,
the following looked like it might give you a good starting point:
http://www.devasp.net/net/articles/display/246.html

Hope this helps.
--
Brian Cryer