From: Ian Dean on
Hi,
Are there any FTP support libraries for Visual Fortran (6.6)? I would
prefer some simple functions such as connect, get, send, etc. that can be
called directly with no C interop.
Regards,
Ian

From: GaryScott on
On Jan 29, 4:32 am, "Ian Dean" <ian.d.d...(a)baesystems.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>     Are there any FTP support libraries for Visual Fortran (6.6)? I would
> prefer some simple functions such as connect, get, send, etc. that can be
> called directly with no C interop.
> Regards,
>     Ian

You can use the native WININET library with CVF and IVF. It used to
be available via the Intel forum. There is a version tailored for CVF
floating around (I might have it at home, but had a computer crash
recently that I haven't fully recovered from yet).