From: Paul Winter on

Hello,

I am trying to install pear calendar program, but get error messages when I try the "just add water" php code in mysql!

What am I doing wrong? I may be an oldtimer, but I can beat this!

Kind regards,

Paul Winter
mobile: 00353 87 962 7210
home: 00353 1 624 1258

From: paulwinter10(a)hotmail.com
To: pear-general(a)lists.php.net
Subject: Installing calendar from Pear Library
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:17:24 +0000

Hello,

I am totally new to Pear! How do I install the calendar from the pear library and use it with a database?

Any snippet of knowledge would be greatly appreciated!

I am working in Linux and installed pear successfully.

Kind regards,

Paul Winter
Ireland
mobile: 00353 87 962 7210
home: 00353 1 624 1258

From: "Daniel O'Connor" on
On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:35 PM, Paul Winter <paulwinter10(a)hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I am trying to install pear calendar program, but get error messages when I
> try the "just add water" php code in mysql!
>

> What am I doing wrong? I may be an oldtimer, but I can beat this!

http://pear.php.net/manual/en/guide.users.commandline.installing.php might
be of some use; unless you've got a more specific error.