From: "Bill Bolte" on
http://wamp.corephp.co.uk/

Here's the guide...

-----Original Message-----
From: Stut [mailto:stuttle(a)gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:30 AM
To: Oman, Gregg
Cc: php-windows(a)lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP-WIN] Re: FW: Unable to load dynamic library
"C:\PHP\ext\php_mysql.dll" and Unable to load dynamic library
"C:\PHP\ext\php_mysqli.dll"

Please always include the list when replying.

Oman, Gregg wrote:
> Stut,
>
> Attached is the output of phpinfo. When I search the
system
> for php.ini, the only place it appears is C:\Program Files\PHP.

Ok, looking at that your configuration is very confused. Why do you have

PHP in two places?

If I were you I'd remove all traces of PHP from the machine, the start
from square one by downloading the ZIP from the PHP website and follow
the instructions in the manual for installing it in Apache2.

A while back someone posted a very good tutorial on getting PHP and
Apache installed and working on Windows. I can't remember if it was this

list of the PHP-General list, but I'd highly recommend you search the
archives for it.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/