From: Skynet on
Hi,
i just installed live messenger 2011 beta (build 15.4.3002.810).

I linked it to my facebook account, but facebook contacts are always showed
as offline even if some of them are online, plus in the facebook list are
showed as online some of windows live contacts.
Is there someone else who got this annoyance?
Some solutions?

Thanks

From: StephenB on
In the linking properties, did you select the option to link Messenger? As I
recall, there are 3 options - status updates, contacts, and Messenger/Chat. I
disabled the chat integration as it always showed me as online on Facebook when
I wanted to show as away/busy.
Note that discussion of Windows Live Messenger and other Windows Live services
and programs, both released and the beta, belong over at
http://windowslivehelp.com
This newsgroup remains for the benefit of MSN subscribers, some of whom are
still using MSN Messenger on an ancient OS. ;-)
-steve.

--
Stephen Boots
MVP Windows Live