From: devmo575 on
I've tested my binary successfully on Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0, and 6.5, yet
for some reason it fails when Microsoft does the testing. Is there any way
to find out which devices they're testing the app on so I can make sure my
app works on the specific device they're using?
From: r_z_aret on
This group is primarily for folks who _use_ Pocket PCs. You will be
much more likely to get a useful answer if you ask in a group for
developers. If you are using a .NET language, I suggest
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework
Otherwise, I recommend
microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 15:21:01 -0800, devmo575
<devmo575(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I've tested my binary successfully on Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0, and 6.5, yet
>for some reason it fails when Microsoft does the testing. Is there any way
>to find out which devices they're testing the app on so I can make sure my
>app works on the specific device they're using?

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02116