From: andrew on
Hi

When running a stored procedure (which has run successfully many times) we
are getting the error below. I can find no documentation refering to
'FakeWorkTable'. A Goole search reveals that other people have had this
error but there are no helpful replies. Does anyone know what it is or why
we are getting this error?

I would post the schema and code but both are quite large. The SP uses temp
tables to do inserts and updates with several UNION operators, GROUP BY
clauses etc..

minimum row size would be 8258, including 50 bytes of internal overhead. This
exceeds the maximum allowable table row size of 8094 bytes.

Code: 0xC002F210

?, @pBatchId = ?, @pDebug = 0" failed with the following error: "Internal
Query Processor Error: The query processor encountered an unexpected error
during execution.". Possible failure reasons: Problems with the query,
"ResultSet" property not set correctly, parameters not set correctly, or
connection not establishe... The package execution fa... The step failed."

From: Erland Sommarskog on
andrew (andrew(a)discussions.microsoft.com) writes:
> When running a stored procedure (which has run successfully many times)
> we are getting the error below. I can find no documentation refering to
> 'FakeWorkTable'. A Goole search reveals that other people have had this
> error but there are no helpful replies. Does anyone know what it is or
> why we are getting this error?
>
> I would post the schema and code but both are quite large. The SP uses
> temp tables to do inserts and updates with several UNION operators,
> GROUP BY clauses etc..

> the minimum row size would be 8258, including 50 bytes of internal
> overhead. This exceeds the maximum allowable table row size of 8094
> bytes.

It appears that this is an internal SQL Server error. I take it that this
is SQL 2000? If you don't have SP4 installed, I would consider trying that
one.

Else, you could open a case with Microsoft, but you are probably better
off, trying to rewrite the query so that the problem does not appear. You
say that this did not happen in the past, but presumably data has changed
over time.

Books Online for SQL Server 2005 at
Books Online for SQL Server 2000 at
From: andrew on
Hi Erland

Thanks for your reply. I should have said earlier it is SQL2005 SP2 on
Windows 2003 SP1.

From: Razvan Socol on
Hello, andrew

I have a feeling that this may be related to replication.
Is replication enabled for this database ? If yes, what type ?

Razvan

From: andrew on
Hi Razvan, thanks for your reply. We are not actually using replication, but
it was worth the suggestion.

"Razvan Socol" wrote:

> Hello, andrew
>
> I have a feeling that this may be related to replication.
> Is replication enabled for this database ? If yes, what type ?
>
> Razvan
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: How to update a bitwise column