From: orschiro on
Hello guys,

I'm using a Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 in combination with the asus-laptop
kernel module. Everything is working quite fine, the last commit
brought excellent support for my laptop, except the support for cpu
fan-speed control. I remember to read somewhere that this feature was
planned to be included but it still isn't.

I'm aware that there is an inofficial module called lenovo-sl-laptop
that does exactly this but I prefer to use the official one.

Does anyone of you know when I can count with this feature?

Best regards

Robert
From: orschiro on
Nobody?

Who is working on this module and updating it?

Should I directly contact him?

Regards