From: Leslie Isaacs on
Hello All

I am about to convert a fairly complex A2K mdb to A2003, and was wondering
about the best way of enabling the new mdb to fax reports directly. If
anyone has any good ideas about this, I'd be really grateful.

Many thanks
Leslie Isaacs

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
You fax similarly to the way you print. Select the fax printer and follow
the directions from whichever fax software you use.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

From: a a r o n . k e m p f on
I've also seen a lot of fax software that allows you to fax similarly
to the way you _EMAIL_.

or, if you moved to SQL Server, you could use a SSRS rendering
extension to fax more efficiently

From: Larry Linson on
Enjoy yourself, Mr. Kempf, while you can. Where are you going to spew after
6/1/2010?

--
Larry Linson, Microsoft Office Access MVP
Co-author: "Microsoft Access Small Business Solutions", published by Wiley

"a a r o n . k e m p f @ g m a i l . c o m" <aaron.kempf(a)gmail.com> wrote in
message

From: Tony Toews [MVP] on
"Larry Linson" <bouncer(a)localhost.not> wrote:

>Enjoy yourself, Mr. Kempf, while you can. Where are you going to spew after
>6/1/2010?

Actually he's posting via Google so he'll still be able to post as Usenet will keep
the newsgroups alive. However given that MS is dropping the Web UI to the MS NNTP
newsgroups there won't be any questions for him to spew on.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
 |  Next  |  Last