From: Peter Szokoll on
Gr�zi :-)

Just go into Tools -> Options -> General and in the first drop down
window / list, select Show My Windows and Tabs From Last Time

Of course, if FF crashes and shows you the "Well that's embarrassing"
page, just click "Restore" at the bottom of the list. (I have been
having issues with FF crashing when I use Facebook, so I seem to get
that page about 3 times a day.)

'Hope this helped.

I graduated from Gymnasium in Germany (1978)

Peter E. Szokoll

BioDynamic Resources

Ressources BioDynamiques
112, de Levis Street

Granby, QC

Canada J2H 2G4

Tel.: 1-450-372-2899

Fax: 1-866-323-2133

Skype: skypediane

skypediane2

MSN: Vizsla_D(a)hotmail.com <mailto:Vizsla_D(a)hotmail.com>

PMS-Babe(a)Live.com <mailto:PMS-Babe(a)live.com>

www.biodynamicresources.com <http://www.biodynamicresources.com>