From: bassam king karzeddin on
> thanks bassam
> can you tell me where can i send my proof ??
> or what is the other places to send my proof ???
> can you list their name to me ??

You may google the words

(Fermat's last theorem + journals),

You may also would like to add your proof here in this thread as it is becoming the leading title for this theorem on the net, so that others may point out the error if existed, but you should be careful that if your proof is correct since you are not a professional

Professional Mathematicians (unlike other people) wouldn't shout like football audiences- GOAL-goal,..,

they would rather stay silent and most likely they would try to find simple reasoning and steal the whole work or spoil it completely,

That is why I am not teaching them all what I know, I also mentioned earlier that WHY a football player boy is much worth than most of them

I can also torture them forever, but still I prefer to change their quality for the best where I can reform the world then..

Remember that Fermat him self who was not of this category except by Birth, had been torturing them for almost four centuries and still...

They prefer imposed facts upon themselves even they don't understand a very little of it, like the recent Wile's proof for example

Why all that, because mainly Journals said that, and that only had made all kinds of low human being quality

To be truthful, James Harries and regardless of his math's, Is Pioneer in identifying the ordinary nature of general mathematician, which is the most important unsolved problem in my opinion.

Some month a go I received your post where I couldn't read the font

Good Luck

B.Karzeddin
From: neilist on
On Jun 25, 9:48 am, bassam king karzeddin <bas...(a)ahu.edu.jo> wrote:
> > thanks bassam
> > can you tell me where can i send my proof ??
> > or what is the other places to send my proof ???
> > can you list their name to me ??
>
> You may google the words
>
> (Fermat's last theorem + journals),
>
> You may also would like to add your proof here in this thread as it is becoming the leading title for this theorem on the net, so that others may point out the error if existed, but you should be careful that if your proof is correct since you are not a professional
>
> Professional Mathematicians (unlike other people) wouldn't shout like football audiences- GOAL-goal,..,
>
> they would rather stay silent and most likely they would try to find simple reasoning and steal the whole work or spoil it completely,
>
> That is why I am not teaching them all what I know, I also mentioned earlier that WHY a football player boy is much worth than most of them
>
> I can also torture them forever, but still I prefer to change their quality for the best where I can reform the world then..
>
> Remember that Fermat him self who was not of this category except by Birth, had been torturing them for almost four centuries and still...
>
> They prefer imposed facts upon themselves even they don't understand a very little of it, like the recent Wile's proof for example
>
> Why all that, because mainly Journals said that, and that only had made all kinds of low human being quality
>
> To be truthful, James Harries and regardless of his math's, Is Pioneer in identifying the ordinary nature of general mathematician, which is the most important unsolved problem in my opinion.
>
> Some month a go I received your post where I couldn't read the font
>
> Good Luck
>
> B.Karzeddin

Hey Harris/Bassam, praising yourself doesn't count as receiving
praise.

"SO, GET OUT OF SCI.MATH ...

B.Karzeddin"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha