From: Chris Rebert on
On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 4:33 PM, <hidura(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list, i want to know how could i fetch a file from an email, what kind
> of library i have to use for that, actually i am working in the support of
> IMAP and POP3.

Next time, consult the Global Module Index
(http://docs.python.org/modindex.html) before posting.

IMAP: http://docs.python.org/library/imaplib.html
POP: http://docs.python.org/library/poplib.html

Cheers,
Chris
--
http://blog.rebertia.com
From: Chris Rebert on

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 5:47 PM, <hidura(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I did that but i want to know if i have a file inside the mail how could i
> download that file from my mail.

I believe you'd use the email.parser module:
http://docs.python.org/library/email.parser.html

Cheers,
Chris