From: thomas.tmc on

After choosing a file, when the user finally submits it, the page refreshs after upload.

I have a control that lets users upload an image. It works fine, but the page refreshs
after the upload completes. I'd like the page not to refresh so I can then just put
the image into a <div> in an aesthetic way.

Is there anyway to upload a file without the control refreshing the page on
the upload's completion?.

From: Sergey Poberezovskiy on
One solution would be to put your file upload control and the <div> inside an
UpdatePanel - this will only refresh those without resubmitting the whole page

"thomas.tmc" wrote:

> After choosing a file, when the user finally submits it, the page refreshs after upload.
>
> I have a control that lets users upload an image. It works fine, but the page refreshs
> after the upload completes. I'd like the page not to refresh so I can then just put
> the image into a <div> in an aesthetic way.
>
> Is there anyway to upload a file without the control refreshing the page on
> the upload's completion?.
>

> .

Pages: 1
Prev: IIS 7 , 2008 R2 and SQL 2008