From: Dave on
Hi all,
XL2003
2nd posting - first on ended up in the ether...
I've tried importing a .txt file (from the Data menu) with the "Fill down
formulas in columns adjacent to data" box ticked. But my formulas don't fill.
I've tried them on the left, and on the right (of the imported data), but no
progress. Can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong?
Regards - Dave.
From: ozgrid.com on
Double click the Fill Handle
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/excel-fill-handle.htm