From: Kaz Kylheku on
If you run your smoke test suite with filtered functions, are you
getting full coverage?

How do you dispose of the filters?

Are they toxic or can they be collected with your regular garbage?

Thanks.
From: Pascal Costanza on
Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> If you run your smoke test suite with filtered functions, are you
> getting full coverage?
>
> How do you dispose of the filters?
>
> Are they toxic or can they be collected with your regular garbage?

Where do you expect any problems?

I don't store the filters in some global hash-table, or so, if that's
what you mean...

Pascal

--
My website: http://p-cos.net
From: Captain Obvious on
??>> If you run your smoke test suite with filtered functions, are you
??>> getting full coverage?
??>>
??>> How do you dispose of the filters?
??>>
??>> Are they toxic or can they be collected with your regular garbage?

PC> Where do you expect any problems?

PC> I don't store the filters in some global hash-table, or so, if that's
PC> what you mean...

Maybe that was a joke?

From: Willem Broekema on
On Dec 7, 1:37 pm, "Captain Obvious" <udode...(a)users.sourceforge.net>
wrote:
> Maybe that was a joke?

Hah, nice one. I didn't get it the first time either :)

- Willem
From: Pascal Costanza on
Captain Obvious wrote:
> ??>> If you run your smoke test suite with filtered functions, are you
> ??>> getting full coverage?
> ??>>
> ??>> How do you dispose of the filters?
> ??>>
> ??>> Are they toxic or can they be collected with your regular garbage?
>
> PC> Where do you expect any problems?
>
> PC> I don't store the filters in some global hash-table, or so, if that's
> PC> what you mean...
>
> Maybe that was a joke?

Duh... :)

Pascal