From: Thomp on
This is hopefully a littler better explanation of an earlier post of
mine. I need to filter a list of information by first the Year and
Product. I then need to know of those now filtered results what are
the top ten results by revenue a third column. Have tryed Large
functions and it didn't work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Also I have attached my spreadsheet as an example

From: joel on

There was no attachment. the code below uses autofilter to filter the
3 columns. then the code uses specialcells to select the visible rows
to get the results. I basically recorded a macro and then editied the
macro to simplify the code.

Sub Gettop10()

ColACriteria = "a"
ColBCriteria = "B"
LastRow = Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row

Columns("A:C").AutoFilter
Columns("A:C").AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="a"
Columns("A:C").AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="b"
Columns("A:C").AutoFilter Field:=3, _
Criteria1:="10", Operator:=xlTop10Items

Set top10 = Rows("1:" & LastRow).SpecialCells(Type:=xlCellTypeVisible)

top10.Select

End Sub

--
joel