From: DL101 on
I have set filters on a spreadsheet, usually when I would select a certain
label within the filter list the counter would automatically display at the
bottom of the screen. This does not happen on the spreadsheet that I am
currently working on and I can't see that I am doing anything different to
usual?

Thanks
From: Jim on
Have you tried right clicking on the area the the count would normally appear
and selecting the option you want to veiw?
--
Jim

From: Gord Dibben on
Have a look here for cause and workarounds.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlautofilter02.html#Count

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP